Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Thai Golf is my take on Golfing Holidays in Thailand.


My Thai Golf is my take on golfing holidays in Thailand.

Fantastic weather, beautiful beaches, great food, magnificent temples and the
friendliest people you will ever come across. Then add in nearly 300 golf
courses and you're in dreamland.

I was just one of the 50,000 Brits who took a golfing holiday in Thailand in
2012. It also attracted another 700,000 golfers from around the World during the same year
and it's easy to see why.

Playing golf in Thailand is a unique and memorable experience.

Are you thinking of going to Thailand to play golf?
Maybe you're keen to organise your own trip?
Maybe you'd prefer to book through a major tour operator?

Whatever your choice, I know my experiences will help with your planning as I've
been organising trips for groups of golfing friends from the UK since 2005 to a number of resorts around Thailand.

If you want to play golf and take advantage of great nightlife then Pattaya is the place.
I 've taken seven tours there, and all have been very memorable.





Perhaps you're looking for something a little more laid back?
Personally I am hooked on Hua Hin and will be back there next February.



Maybe you like the idea of mixing some golf with a little culture? Well, that's easily arranged.



Or how about a bit of island hopping mixed in with some golf?  How does that grab you?


The stories start next week here on this new blog.

Before then I have 3 days at Forest Pines GC in Lincolnshire, playing in the 13th
Wyder Cup. (Yes it is Wyder!)
14 a side over Foursomes, Four Balls and Singles.
I will be representing Long Marston (LM) against The Rest of the World (ROW)

Check us out at www.wydercup.co.uk
Score updates will appear via Twitter.
@mythaigolf


No comments:

Post a Comment